- Managing dinner and evening private dining room service 5 days a week
- Hiring and scheduling seasonal dinner staff
- Organizing and implementing staff training
- Conducting weekly/monthly inventories and ordering supplies as needed
- Setting quality standards for friendly and gracious service including coordinating and implementing exceptional guest services training, dining room service training, procedure manuals and computer training.
- Assisting with pre-season set up of pantry and dining room; p.m. pantry cleaning duties, daily, weekly and monthly; and post season breakdown
- Performing and balancing daily p.m. closeout and working with Accounting Department as necessary to provide any additional information needed
- Managing dinner reservation book on a daily basis.
- Building guest relationships with the Farm; facilitating guest care and positive experiences
- Creating a warm, positive, supportive and productive work environment for staff
- Restaurant experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent guest services and communications skills
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for the Farm’s mission, core values and business model
- Experience with Aloha POS a plus
- Seasonally demanding work schedule
- Ability to be physically active for extended periods of time
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelburne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fostering a culturally aware learning community that is open to multiple perspectives.