Be an integral part of our Event Team at Shelburne Farms! This position contributes to the execution of a wide range of events, large and small, such as weddings, outdoor concerts, non-profit gatherings, and events that help foster the mission of Shelburne Farms. The ideal candidate for this position will have a knack for communicative and team oriented problem solving, a “can-do” attitude, and a passion for creating an unmatched guest experience. This is a full-time, seasonal position from late-April to late-October with some flexibility for the right candidate. Required to live on-site with housing provided.
- Carry out food and beverage service for events across the farm
- Set-up and break down tables and function related equipment
- Maintain and keep organized all event related equipment
- Be a member of our Bar Staff at the Coach Barn
- Provide support for event prep and day of responsibilities
- Greet guests and act as site host for Farm Events
- Be an ambassador for Shelburne Farms
- Support a continuous effort to foster a culturally aware learning community, open to multiple perspectives
- An upbeat, high-energy individual with a positive attitude
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedule & variety of tasks
- Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience preferred, but not required
- A valid driver’s license
- Commit to entire season
- Live on-site
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs.
- Able to work on feet for long hours, including nights and weekends
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Event & Program Support Staff” and your name in the subject line. Please note in your cover letter your ideal start and end dates.
Shelburne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fostering a culturally aware learning community that is open to multiple perspectives.