Be part of a team that provides beverage service for large Coach Barn events including weddings, fundraisers, receptions, large dinners and lectures. Staff set-up/break down the bar, run glassware and tend bar. This is a part-time seasonal position with a work schedule based on the events schedule, so hours vary week to week. Most events are on the weekends with some mid-week needs. All staff are asked to attend a training during the last weekend in April. Great match for teachers, grad students and those with part-time jobs.
- Upbeat, high energy individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible
- Strong guest services skills
- Must be 18 years old
- Hospitality or bar tending experience a plus, but we will train
- Commit to all weekends in June and August
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
Email a cover letter (include when you are available for an interview April 14-18), and your resume. Please use your name and Bar Staff in the subject line. Email email@example.com.