- Mowing & trimming lawns and roadsides
- Tree and shrub maintenance including pruning and installation
- Seasonal road maintenance
- Garbage, composting, and recycling services
- Special event support including (Set up, break down, parking and clean up)
- Equipment maintenance
This work is physically demanding outdoor work 95% of the time.
Seasonal work load may require greater than 40 hrs / week to complete work requirements.
Some weekend work will be required.
- 18 years old
- Able to perform manual labor outdoors in all weather conditions
- Experience operating grounds maintenance equipment preferred
- Able to climb ladder to 8 feet
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Valid Vermont drivers license in good standing
- High School Diploma or equivalency
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Shelburne Farms, ATTN: Wally Allen, 1611 Harbor Road, Shelburne, VT 05482
Shelburne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fostering a culturally aware learning community that is open to multiple perspectives.