Hands-on food and beverage service for functions throughout Farm such as weddings, all-day meetings and educational programs, and act as a site host to greet guests. Includes set-up and break down of tables and function related equipment. This is a full time seasonal position from mid-April to mid-November with some flexibility for the right candidate. Required to live on-site with housing provided.
- Greet function guests and act as site host at various Farm locations
- Maintain all special functions related equipment
- Provide food service for groups throughout the Farm
- Work with Coach Barn bar staff to provide bar services for large events
- Assist with all functions in the public and private dining room at the Inn including breakfast and dinner service as either a support staff or waitstaff
- An upbeat, high energy individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to be flexible.
- Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience preferred, not required
- A valid drivers’ license
- Commit to entire season
- Live on-site
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects safely
- Able to work on feet for long hours
Send cover letter and resume (please use your name in the subject line) to Hannah Sacco.