- Provide exceptional and enthusiastic guest service for all of our visitors
- Promote and sell our Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese and other Farm, Vermont and store merchandise
- Cross market other areas of the Farm including the Inn and Restaurant, programs and special events.
- Training as a cashier for retail sales and day visitor admissions, unpacking, pricing and stocking merchandise and general overall daily store maintenance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Enjoy greeting and meeting a wide variety of visitors in a busy guest service and retail setting
- Outgoing, friendly and flexible with an engaging personality
- Wiling and able to learn new skills, retail experience is a plus
- Hardworking, energetic, detail and accuracy orientated
- Able to lift and carry heavy (40 lbs.) items, navigate upstairs and downstairs, and stand for most of the day
- Able and willing to commit for the season - mid-May until mid-October. Includes working weekends.
- Commit to our mission and core values
- (Both full time (40 hrs.) and part time (32 hrs.) positions available)
Time: Full Time
Application Deadline: Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Reporting To: Welcome Center Manager
How To Apply:
Send a cover letter and resume or fill out a Shelburne Farms job application. Email to email@example.com
or mail to: Shelburne Farms, Carol Wellings, 1611 Harbor Rd., Shelburne, VT 05482