21st Annual Vermont Fresh Network Forum Dinner
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table.
VFN is turning 21! We’re celebrating our 21st birthday this summer and the 2017 Annual Forum Dinner is exploring Vermont’s farm to bar, bottle, and beverage producers (teetotalers fear not, we’ll also have abundant alcohol-free tastings and treats!).
The VFN Silent Auction is returning to the Forum with chances to bid on some great Vermont food experiences. New this year, the bidding will open online at the end of June, in addition to bid sheets at the event. Bidding closes at the end of the Forum.
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 till 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures coming out of Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations.
- Discuss the merits of curd with cheesemakers.
- Sample heirloom varieties of fruits and vegetables from local farms.
6:00 till 8:00 - Grazing Dinner - enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 till 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Amy, Earl and the crew from Strafford Organic Creamery.
Useful Notes about the Event:
- There will be a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate!
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit Vermont Fresh Network.
See all events.