Adventures - Preschool Program
Encourage your child’s curiosity and love for the natural world! Your child will spend time outside each day exploring the woods, visiting the farm animals, harvesting in the garden and hiking around the farm. Each class focuses on a different farm or nature topic, and addresses various learning styles with age-appropriate, hands-on activities and explorations. We provide a safe and positive environment for children so that their enthusiasm for being outside and caring for their world will continue at home and throughout their lives.
- FALL Registration is closed.
- WINTER: January 13 - February 19, 2015 (Six week session)
- SPRING: March 10 - April 16, 2015 (Six week session)
Register for the Winter and/or Spring sessions lottery online by December 5th
- Your child will attend one day a week (Tues., Wed., or Thurs.), in either a morning or afternoon class.
Morning: 9:00-11:30am (for ages 3 & 4). Fee: Member/$150 Nonmember/$170
Afternoon: 12:30-3:30pm (for ages 4 & 5). Fee: Member/$160 Nonmember/$180
For more information, contact Jed Norris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-985-0309.
Register for Winter and/or Spring Lottery
- SUMMER DAY CAMP: 2015 Dates TBD