We look forward to welcoming you! Before you make a reservation, please note: the Inn has no heating or air conditioning. Fans are provided in each room to help with the summer heat, and down blankets for when the nights get colder. There are also no elevators, and several rooms have original claw-foot bathtubs, which can be difficult to get in and out of. Please let us know if you have any concerns.
- To guarantee a reservation, a deposit of one night including tax is required for a stay of three days or less. For longer stays, a 50% deposit is required.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends.
- If you cancel or shorten your reservation prior to 15 days of your arrival date, we will refund your deposit less a 10% processing fee. If you cancel your stay within 15 days of your arrival date, you will forfeit your full deposit. Because we are a small inn, cancellations affect us greatly. If you cancel your stay on the confirmed check-in date, or shorten your stay after you have arrived at the inn, you will be responsible for payment of all nights of your confirmed reservation.
- A minimum two-night stay is required for the Treehouse Cottage, and a three-night stay is required for Vineyard Cottage and Glass House.
- No pets are allowed on property or in any of the farm buildings during the Open Season.
- Please note the Inn has no televisions, radios or video games, but does provide WiFi.
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in is 3 pm. Check-out is 11 am.
CREDIT CARDS: We honor Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your stay supports the Farm’s work educating for a sustainable future. Thank you.