The steadfast support of our long-time members and the volume of memberships from new friends continue to humble and amaze us. In 2014, Shelburne Farms received support from over 3,700 members, from 44 states and 11 countries.
New, renewing and gift memberships provide essential support that sustains Shelburne Farms as an innovative agricultural campus. They allow our team of world-class educators to keep mentoring young people and collaborating with parents, teachers, and community partners – locally and around the world – to create a sustainable future.
Shelburne Farms members receive:
- Admission to Walking Trails, Children’s Farmyard, Property Tours
- Discounts on selected programs & events
- Program calendars, newsletters & other publications
- 10% discount on Welcome Center & catalog purchases
- The satisfaction of investing in education for sustainability
The Farm receives many wonderful gifts each year from our extended community of members, friends and collaborative partners. Gifts come in many different shapes and sizes from $5 to $100,000! All are deeply appreciated. (See sidebar for giving levels.)
How do I make a gift?
- Donate securely online: Join or Renew a Membership Give a Gift Membership
- Mail your check to: Shelburne Farms, 1611 Harbor Rd., Shelburne, VT 05482
- Call us at 802-985-8686 and ask for our Membership Department; we can take your credit card information over the phone.
Shelburne Farms is a 501(c)(3) education organization and your gift is tax-deductible.
Questions? Contact Jane Boisvert, 802-985-0312. Thank you!